Last Updated on December 28, 2022 by Dr Bucho
so in this article, Let’s discuss the List of Diploma Courses after 12th PCB 2022, After finishing grade 12, many students wonder what they will do after finishing school. Most students pursue degree programs related to their major. Besides degree programs, many students prefer degree courses and diploma courses.
There are almost 20 streams in which students can opt diploma, for which students have to appear or qualify either college based entrance examination or NEET UG score may be taken into consideration in some private colleges while in govt colleges there are different paramedical boards that conduct entrance examination for admission of diploma courses.
List of Diploma Courses after 12th PCB
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology (DOTT)
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Radiography and Medical Imaging
- Diploma in Sanitary Inspector
- Diploma in Anesthesia Technology
- Diploma in Medical Image Technology
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency
- Diploma in Audiometry Technician
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- And Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
- And Diploma in Anesthesia Technology
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS)
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist
- Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy
Duration, Eligibility, Mode of admission or entrance examination
Most of the diploma courses are accomplished within 2 years and have the same criteria or procedure for admission or entrance examination, The Data for parameters for Diploma courses are given below on a resemblance basis. Let’s check
|Average Course Duration||2 years|
|Eligibility||Appeared/passed 12th with 50%|
|Mode of Admission||CPNET/JCECE/AIIMS/JIMPER, and State Paramedical Boards|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Average Course Fee||Rs 20 Thousand – 2 Lakhs|
Frequently Asked Questions
what is the eligibility criteria for paramedical courses?
For most of the colleges, either private or Govt candidates must have passed 12th grade, PCB as compulsory subjects secured a minimum 50 % marks in the recent examination. candidates must have minimum age of atleast 17 years
How much is the fees for paramedical courses in India?
The average fee for paramedical BSc courses or diploma courses ranges from 20 thousand – 2 lakh, in private colleges fees may vary from one to another but on an average basis, Each semester fee is around 20000 to 50000.
Which medical courses after 12th is best?
For the priority and best carrier Option, most students go for MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BUMS, etc Students do feel pride in choosing these courses, for which students have to qualify NEET UG to take admitted in these courses But note down Students can go for other medical courses in which one can opt a great carrier in them. if you are looking for the best medical colleges in India check Top colleges