Last Updated on January 11, 2023 by Dr Bucho
Tennis legend Martina Navratilova Diagnosed with Both Stage One Throat and Breast cancer Know about Early Signs of Breast Cancer
Image Credit: Scroll
Martina Navratilova News : Martina Navratilova’s representative reported To CNN, that after a biopsy was Done, she was later found to have stage one throat cancer. A suspicious Lump was reportedly discovered in Navratilova’s breast during throat exams; the form was later determined to be cancer, according to her agency.
“This double whammy is serious but still fixable,” said the 66-year-old in a statement. “I’m hoping for a favorable outcome. It’s going to stink for a while, but I’ll fight with all have I got.” Martina Navratilova said In A Statement To WTAtennis
Early Signs Of Breast Cancer
Although having regular screening tests for breast cancer is important, mammograms do not find every breast cancer. A person’s health and wellbeing can be affected by a wide range of factors, it is not uncommon for a diagnosis to be challenging in some circumstances. A few factors that could make diagnosis challenging include:
- Multiple symptoms: When a person exhibits a variety of symptoms, it can be challenging to identify the root reason.
- the existence of uncommon or rare conditions: Because some medical conditions are uncommon and may not be well-known to healthcare professionals, diagnosing them might be challenging.
- Lack of obvious physical symptoms: In some circumstances, there may be no obvious physical symptoms of a medical problem, making a diagnosis more difficult.
- Complex medical histories: If an individual has a complex medical history, it can be difficult for healthcare providers to determine the cause of their symptoms.
According To The American Cancer Society Some Of the Early Signs Of Breast Cancer Include:
- A new lump or mass (although most breast lumps are not cancer). A painless, hard mass that has irregular edges is more likely to be cancer, but breast cancers can be also soft, round, tender, or even painful.
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no lump is felt)
- Skin dimpling (sometimes looking like an orange peel)
- Breast or nipple pain
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Nipple or breast skin that is red, dry, flaking, or thickened
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
- Swollen lymph nodes under the arm or near the collar bone (Sometimes this can be a sign of breast cancer spread even before the original tumor in the breast is large enough to be felt.)
Martina Navratilova in her entire carrier , She Had 18 grand slam singles titles, 31 grand slam doubles titles, and 10 grand slam mixed doubles trophies were earned by Navratilova over her lengthy playing career. She still holds the record for most titles won on the WTA Tour with 167. She stopped competing in singles in 1994 at the age of 38, although she kept playing doubles and winning championships into her 40s.
All Her Fans And Associated officials Started sending her couragious texts Of Strength and Hope , Lets Have look at few
Carla Suárez Navarro is a Spanish former professional tennis player Wrote
Martina Navratilova News
One of the Twitter User Wrote
Who Is Martina Navratilova?
Martina Navratilova is considered Among the greatest tennis players of all time, The International Tennis Hall of Fame member and 18-time Grand Slam singles champion said in a statement that her prognosis is positive and that she would begin treatment this month
Does Martina Navratilova have cancer?
Martina Navratilova, a legendary tennis player, revealed on Monday that she has been diagnosed with breast and throat cancer. .
Thanks for reading and Thanks for visiting Dr Bucho, Get the latest updates, Blog Posts, Food, wellness, Mental Health, news, Alerts, admissions, and latest posts on our website, and stay up to date with us and don’t forget to check our page Student forum, where we have some free tools for medical professionals and students