Last Updated on January 2, 2023 by Dr Bucho
UGC NET 2022 Application form has been released, Candidates Can apply On The Official Website Of NTA
UGC NET 2022-23 Application Form: The UGC-NET will be administered in computer-based test (CBT) mode in December 2022 for “Junior Research Fellowship” and eligibility for “Assistant Professor” in 83 subjects by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Indian citizens who wish to work as assistant professors or as junior research fellows and assistant professors at Indian institutions and colleges must take the UGC NET exam To be eligible for it.
Candidates Can submit the form Easily by visiting the Official website of NTA, The application Is Open From 29 December 2022 to 17 January 2023 (upto 05:00 P.M). Last date for submission of Examination fee will Be 18 January 2023 (upto 11:50 P.M)
During The application submission, if there happen to be any Correction in the Particulars in the Online Application Form, candiates can rectify the correction during the Time 19-20 January 2023 (upto 11:50 P.M).
UGC NET 2022-23 Exam Date
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC-NET December 2022 for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 83 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The Examination Will Be announced in the First week of February 2023 and thereby The Examination Will happen from 21 February 2023 to 10 March 2023
UGC NET 2022-23 Admit Card
UGC NET 2022 Admit Card, candidates can download the admit card from the official website of NTA and the will be available on the Second week of February 2023.
How to apply for UGC NET 2023 application form?
you can apply by visiting the official website of NTA , Or you can follow the simple instructions given below
- First of all visit the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in
- Click on UGC NET 2022 Notification on the home page here.
- Enter login details and click on submit.
- Fill all form details of The Application
- After Submitting details, make a payment for the application fee
- after submitting Keep a hard copy of the same with you for further need.
Or You can Visit The official website Through The [email protected]
Is 2 months enough for UGC NET?
An examination at the national level is the UGC NET. Even if the exam’s level is high and students only have two months to prepare, they can still attempt it.
Important Instructions Advised By NTA
- Each candidate is only allowed to submit one application. Candidates will never be permitted to submit more than one application form. Candidates who have filled out several application forms will face strict action, even at a later stage.
- The instructions provided in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website must be strictly followed by candidates. Candidates will be automatically disqualified if they do not follow the instructions.
- Candidates must make sure the email address and mobile number they provide in the online application form are their own or only belong to their parents or guardians. This is because NTA will only send information and communications via email to the registered email address or SMS to the registered mobile number.
Read Also: Mullein Leaf Fights Infections and Inflammation? Learn How To Make Mullein Leaf Tea
Thanks for reading and Thanks for visiting Dr Bucho, Get the latest updates, Blog Posts, Food, wellness, Mental Health, news, Alerts, admissions, and latest posts on our website, and stay up to date with us and don’t forget to check our page Student forum, where we have some free tools for medical professionals and students