Number of registered candidates (as per 2022) 18,72,341
Number of candidates appeared ( as per 2022) 16,14777
-students must be at least 17 years old – Students must complete their secondary education with 50 % English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology or Biotechnology.
Mode of exam: Offline Duration of exam: 3.20 hour Total number of question: 200 questions out of which candidates have to attempt 180 Total mark: 720 mark
MCC conducts NEET counselling for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government colleges. remaining 85% state quota seats
– NEET 2023 registration – Filing of application form – Uploading of image – Payment of application fee – Print NEET application form